Sunday, January 6, 2013

Free Writing at 3 am

Facebook Note
September 24, 2011


"A time for everything and everything in place. Return what has been lost through time and space"

This is a spell from my fave tv series Charmed. I don't know if I got it right but it sounds right. This spell was cast to bring to the present the sisters who were stucked in the past. A past they corrected to save their future.

If only I possess the power of three, I would  go back to my past and teach the young me what to do so I'd be in a better position now.  But unfortunately I don't remember that spell to bring me to the past and I don't have the Book of  Shadows. So I guess I would just have to live and make better what I have. And maybe I need to remind myself that the real magic is not in casting spells but in trusting that there is Someone up there Who answers prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment