Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Is It Possible

Could you possibly develop liking for someone you haven't even met? Is it defying the norms if you do? Or is it already acceptable because of technology?

I am known to always defy the norms. I am not your typical conservative girl. Yes, there's still a manang in me but there are things (perhaps because of societal influence) that I don't particularly live by.

I raised those questions because my mind and my heart is in a constant battle lately. You see, the love story that could possibly unfold is not what I have imagined mine to be. Well, I didn't have a love story that followed my fantasy. But this time, it's very very different. Imagine someone claiming to love you despite not seeing you except for all the pictures you have in FB. Imagine someone planning out a future with you despite not having even spent a single second with you. All the things he knows about you are the things someone told him about you. And all the things you've fed him in all your conversations. Could it be true? Could the love be possible?

My mind says no and I have all the reasons. But my heart is inclined to believe, that it's possible. 

I don't love him. Not yet. But I am keeping my heart open to all that he can possibly give. In time maybe. In time I can reciprocate. Let's see. It's midyear already. It'd be December soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment