Monday, October 14, 2013

Somebody Forgot My Birthday....

I woke up with a smile on my Birthday. I made an effort not to feel bitter that day even though I know that my ultimate wish won't come true. But I did wish that the second one. That is, to be made feel special. I am away from my family and most of my friends. And I know they can only do as much. But I'm me, so I still wished for that. And thankfully, that was granted. My officemates surprised me with a bouquet of flowers (29 roses-very symbolic), balloons, and handwritten notes. And I didn't hold back tears. I really cried. It was a first.

I enjoyed my day even if I had meetings that day. Even went to a client for a meeting. Prior my birthday I was so overly dramatic. Another year, another year. And yet I haven't found my partner yet. If I check on the grand picture of where I am in my life now, that's the puzzle miss that's missing. Good thing, I am already 29 and I can already reason with myself. I can say I have mature in dealing with these stuffs.

One thing that puzzled me and still puzzles me is why a specific someone failed to greet me. Though he's not obligated to, I just find it quite unusual. I know he remembers my birthday. What could have had possibly happened why he failed to greet me.

Oh well, it's still a happy birthday. I got drunk, by the way. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment