Sunday, June 8, 2014

confrontation

I don't know how i fair when it comes to confrontation. What i am quite sure is that there are times that i just choose to keep things inside than "confront" a person. Which isn't good by the way because it can drain you. But sometimes you just have to. I just have to. When faced with too many evils, i just choose the lesser ones. And usually the lesser ones involves keeping all the hurt to myself.

Just this week, i got into a heated discussion with a close friend. It started with her teasing me and then the conversation just went out of bounds. I raised my voice and i didn't mind that there were others around.

I chose to drop the conversation. And i dont intend to talk about it anymore. I won't explain 'cause there is no point explaining. Perhaps, there are just some things that we cannot agree on. And there are just some things that no amount of explanation can make one understand.

And I would agree that this is wrong. I'm being stubborn, closed-minded, and whatsoever. And i will not defend my being one. And i don't expect to be understood.

And this is the lesser evil that I chose. But eventually i'll have to face that greater evil soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment