Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodbye!

"There is no good in goodbye"

This is a song lyrics that I often associate with people leaving. I am not good with goodbyes. I hate seeing the people I love leave. But as the cliche goes, there is no goodbye just see you around.

We had to say goodbye to a colleague today. This wasn't the first but this was the first time the team formally bid goodbye. With the messages, the tarp, and all. Personally, I am sad that Mark is leaving. As one of the two senior consultants remaining, the team really bank on his expertise. But I understand why he is leaving. People's priorities change. And after more than 3 yrs in the company, he felt like there is a bigger future for him outside.

And perhaps I pose this as a challenge to myself too.  And I'll write about in a different post.

Good Luck, Mark!



No comments:

Post a Comment