Sunday, November 9, 2014

ukay-ukay

It has been a while since I bought ukay-ukay. It's no secret that I don't frequent such places because I am "allergic" to dust and I can't tolerate the smell. It was fine when there was still night cafe in CDO because you don't have to literally ukay anymore.

Anyway, since the Korea trip is fast approaching and I don't want to spend too much on my "costumes" on that trip, I opted to ukay. I asked my friend to accompany me since she has more patience looking for good finds. Thankfully, we were able to find what we were looking for. Though we need to go back again to look for thicker jackets. Despite my body fat deposits, I have very low tolerance with cold weather.

One thing I realized today, looking for ukay ukay can be a less costly stress reliever. Haha. I just have to look for ukay places that are airconditioned and has manageable smell.

Until the next ukay session.

No comments:

Post a Comment