Monday, February 17, 2014

The Bitchy Valentine's Day

Though I haven't really looked  forward to Valentine's, I wanted it to be at least be a good day. But it turned out to be a bitch. It was my fault. As a lead, I failed to consider the warnings given to me. Actually I failed to consider a lot of things. Perhaps it's because I didn't want to accept the project but had no choice. It's a super heavy weight added on my shoulders. And it came at a time when I am not in my proper elements. I was sick. Well, I still am. I am demotivated. I am out of focus. I am tired.

I don't want to be in this state. I don't want to be on the verge of giving up.

A friend told be to go back to the very reason why I am holding on. But I am afraid that I cannot find that reason anymore. Though I know I eventually have to. I need to get back on track. Hopefully, I'll be allowed to do that in the next few days.

Oh! I'd like to highlight though that VDay did end up well. Thanks to my dates! Perhaps I should write about that. Perhaps it can help me be on track again.








No comments:

Post a Comment