Sunday, February 2, 2014

Self-Imposed House Arrest

I was on self-imposed house arrest for 3 days. It's my way of saving. Dieting was just my excuse. Imagine I survived 5 meals without rice. My food intake was just shake made out of oatmeal and milk and the detox juice I made. I didn't feel the hunger but i felt weak. I just slept mostly because I had no one to talk to. I tried working but my mind won't cooperate. I still haven't settled my schedule. The aftermath of the house arrest isn't good. I am officially sick  and I cannot be absent from work. I have a meeting tomorrow and I cannot completely provide an update because the staff assigned was on leave and is still on leave and hasn't provided much of an update prior the leave. I understand her circumstance though. I just am having a hard time managing the project right now given the demands of the other projects. Again, I cannot seem to plot my schedule properly. I cannot be at two places at one time.

I'm trying really hard to squeeze everything in. I want to accommodate everyone. But honestly I am tired. Perhaps my self-imposed house arrest was my way to assess everything. I'm tired and I cannot delegate work because I have trust issues. I tried entrusting work to others and they failed. That's why I hardly delegate anymore. I just hope that I don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment