Saturday, February 22, 2014

How I Wish This is a Love Life Problem

I haven't been really well since Monday. I really am not in my proper elements. It's affecting my performance, esp my decision making. I wish this was a love life problem because that would make it easier for me to handle. The problem is it's not.

One major thing happened. It was my fault. I became too complacent and placed too much confidence on the wrong people and the wrong things. And everything blew right in front of me. I haven't forgiven myself for that mistake. And now I am really falling apart.

It's easy to say to just forgive myself and move on. In fact, that's what I should do. Again, if this was love, I already have done it. But why can't I? Why can't I just forget about it? Because I am having a hard time convincing myself not to doubt myself.

I really need help. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment