Sunday, May 11, 2014

Healed?

This morning, a friend asked me if I am already healed. I honestly did not know what she was asking about. I wasn't sick. So my respond "healed?"was really an honest "I don't know what you are talking about". But I got it when she responded, "you know, about ***". My respond was, "let's just say that I still like the person but I am not into any illusion that there will be an us".

Wow, I just realized that I tried a lot of things to divert my thoughts and my feelings. I did dismiss people's questions regarding him. Even my mother's. I know, from experience that it doesn't do me any good to supress my feelings. And honestly, I did not handle this one very well. I will explode anytime soon.

But oh well. I guess I just have to believe that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment