Sunday, March 2, 2014

long trips

As I often say, I love long trips. It allows me to think. And I am thankful that I was given an opportunity to have one.

I won't deny that the first two months of this year has been very challenging. It really tested me. And I almost gave up. For a while I thought I was already facing my last days at work. But perhaps when you love what you are doing, nature will always have its way to put everything back in place.

This trip to Davao and the literal long trip to GenSan gave me the opportunity to ponder. I was able to think clearly and assess what I want to do and where I want to be. My heart is still is with the company and the work I do. I haven't fulfilled yet my mission. And this time, I have that renewed hope and commitment because I was given the reassurance that I am not alone in this journey. Though I kid around that I wanted to transfer (as the environment in Davao is way way better), I know I won't. My mission is in Cebu. There are a lot of things that needs to be improved there. As a friend told me, there are people there who are holding on to me.

And so, I am not writing that letter (yet). I will give this another chance. And I guess, it is worth noting that the "bungisngis" me brings out the heart I needed to make everything in order.

Thank you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment