Thursday, January 30, 2014

sexy ivy

An officemate calls me sexy ivy becauseof a pic i posted in fb. A pic which only shows my face. I know that there is no truth to me being sexy. I am still far from it. But i am thankful that there are those who appreciates the change in me.

Actually i havent started yet with the plan to go on diet and to enrol in a gym. I actually dont know why i lost weight. Perhaps it is because of the stress i went through. Whatever may have cause my sudden weight loss, i just hope that i can sustain. I'll be 30 this year and i want to make a great change. And it's not for others but for myself.

I told a friend today that i am happy. She thought it is because i found a new love. But of course it's not as i haven't found one. I think i am happy because of the lack of it. I mean, i am not currently in love with someone. I am not actively looking for someone. I am at a point where i can truly say that i am not looking,if it comes then well and good ,if it doesn't then perhaps it is not yet time.

I'm enjoying the single life so that when the time comes that that someone will come, i'll enjoy the life with him completely.

On to the quest of becoming healthy! Being sexy will just be a bonus.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment