Monday, October 13, 2014

bad dream

I woke up today because of a bad dream. And i still can feel the anger i felt in that dream. My dream showed me something that i pray will never happen. Perhaps i am just so not sold to the idea that it manifested in my dream.

It breaks my heart to see my friend go through the pain she's going through. It breaks me more that she allows it to happen just to not lose someone. She said she's already ok and have moved on. I pray that she already did but her actions says otherwise.

It became an unspoken  rule between us to not talk about it. We end up fighting because of it. It's clear that I don't support whatever it is that they have. And it's true that if fate allows that they'd be together, I would be out of the picture. Call me a shallow friend but that's what I want to stand for.

Perhaps I just don't understand. Or perhaps I refuse to understand. But I see why my friend is so smitten and in love with the other person. She sees in her the person who can complete her. The person who can fill in the missing pieces in her life. Unfortunately, that person has someone else.

And that's where the complication comes in. If it were another person, why not?
 She can't let go. And she'd go miles for that person. She'd hurt (unknowingly) those who cares for her to give the world to that person. And she might not know it, she's squeezing lemon to her wounds.

And in my dream, she betrayed friends because of that person. But then she still ended up broken. I was so angry. And i may not say it, i really am mad. But i had to keep my cool. I cannot talk to the other person. That's why as much as possible I try to avoid. I'm very bad when I explode.

I pray for that dream to never happen. But with the way things are going, it's bound to happen. I can see a lot of betrayal coming. And where will I be in that picture? I'll be a friend to the other and I pray not to be an enemy of the other person.

Pls guide my friend Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment