Sunday, October 5, 2014

over eating on a Sunday.

I really need to have another diversion when stressed. I admit I do stress eat. I eat even if I am not hungry. And all the weight I lost last week, I regain this week. I'm stressed. Yes, I am saying it again. To over emphasize, i'm stressed.

What's causing this? Work. I already did something with the work environment thingy and it's not stressing me anymore. There are just so many things to do. I have time but others don't. When your work is dependent on others, even ifyou have the time you can't start until they are finished. And by the time they finishe, there will be a lot of things on your plate that time will not be sufficient anymore.

I don't want to get stressed because I get fatter. And that's an added stress as I want to work my way to become healthy.

Yea, yeah,it is all up to me. I can destress thru exercise, that's hitting two birds with one stone.

Will start tomorrow. I will be 30 soon. So I really need to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment