Thursday, October 23, 2014

gilamok ko

I cried. I didnt expect that i will. It was my fault. It was wrong for me to hope that you also want to spend time because i wanted to. I didnt mind the people who were there. Good thing it was dark.

I thought i was ok after that conversation we had with me begging you to give us another chance and you said that you cant. I thought i was ok because i was able to control the urge to call you or chat you or text you. I also took a hint when you gave me that link.

I thought i was ok but i am not. And i acted crazy in front of the team.

I have to let this out so i can sleep. Yes, im still in love with you. I dont know when this will end. I just suppress it. I cover it with all other emotions. I was happy to see you. I am happy to see you. Im just sad that we didnt bond. Just as two.

Gosh. I dont like feeling this way. This is crazy. I need you to help me move on. But not the way you are doing it. You are pushing me to be in that dark corner i dont want to be in.

Haist.

No comments:

Post a Comment