Monday, January 26, 2015

Effective Leadership

With the plans we have for the team this year, we need to fast track things to see results. It's almost month end. It's time to take action.

First on the list is training them for presentations. They'll be provided a topic and they will be the on to discuss about it in our team meetings. And feedback will be provided after.

But as Jr put it, I need to lead by example. So he gave me the first topic - effective leadership. I'm too excited that there are already a lot of things going in my head on what I am going to say and how will my presentation flow. Though I am more excited with the realization of all the plans set.

And I pray for everyone's cooperation.

I asked someone about what he wants from a leader. And I am not that person. Am I hurt? Am I offended? Am I demotivated. No and no and no. I am happy that I got an honest answer.

As a leader, my guiding principle is simple, I do things for the greater good, I do things with love.

On to that effective leadership write up.

No comments:

Post a Comment