Thursday, January 29, 2015

Month end

Ever since I became an accountant, I never experienced the month end drama. Well until now. It's just that what I am feeling right now is the same as the month end drama of all those who have something to cope and accomplish during month end. GGB in short.

Since my former boss left, I had so many things to do. It was ok at first because it felt like I was doing the same stuff  before. However, I think everything has taken its toll. Or perhaps I haven't allowed myself to rest when I got sick that's why until now I am still sick. I can take a leave but I won't. Crazy? Yes. I allowed others to take their rest so there is someone who will be left in the office.

Looking forward to the weekend, hopefully I can have a full rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment