Thursday, January 1, 2015

Page 1 of 365

Since the birth of social media, you will always see people posting Page 1 of 365 on the first day of the day. And for a week or two, the countdown will trend until you realize that you're back to page 1 again.

What is nice about the new year is that it gives people a resolve to start anew, thus the start of the new book. Though many would negate new year's resolution as it usually doesn't materialize, the fact that people make it, is in itself good.

As for me, I don't remember when was the last time I made a resolution. What I do every new year is set guiding points to make my year better than the last. And what usually on the list that I often neglect, is the journey to be healthy. I am starting the year 15kls heavier than my ideal weight. And I aim to lessen that this year. Again, I pray for consistency. I guess I need to always remind myself that I cannot achieve my dreams, my goals of helping others reach their full potentials if I don't have the energy to do it.

So my 15 guide points for 2015 to be healthier:

1. Eat right.
2. Get enough sleep.
3. Exercise.
4. Be positive.
5. Smile.
6. Communicate.
7. Believe.
8. Meet new people.
9. Be honest.
10. Talk.
11. Keep good relationships.
12. Let go.
13. Travel.
14. Introspect.
15. Pray. Daily.

Happy New Year!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment