Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Great!

Something I learned to develop these days is the art of letting go. Letting go of things that I really am not supposed to hold on to. Remember RG? I went through quite a tough time with him the other week. Perhaps, it was brought about by too much jealousy and moreso because of the feeling that I cannot tell nor show. I know he's smart enough to know about how I felt without me telling it. But he was smart enough also to make me feel that he is dismissing it. He doesn't need it. He doesn't want it. It was hard for me at first to comprehend. I was in denial. But then again, I'm old enough to learn of when to let things go and to prioritize what matters. We're friends and I'd like to keep that. Maybe, what really bothered me the whole while was what changed between us. I'm just glad that we were already over that phase and we're slowly getting back to where we were.

I just feel so happy. It feels great. Yes, I love him. But it's not something that I will nourish. I love him more as a friend. And I'd like to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment