Wednesday, May 1, 2013

He's Worth The Risk

I promised to do something crazy yesterday since it's a friend's birthday. But things didn't go through as planned. Apparently, my friend did some enjoying. And I am happy with that. That's my wish for him, to enjoy his birthday.

But fate sometimes takes it own course. The craziness I planned somehow bounced back. Something crazy did happen yesterday. And up to this moment I still can't get over it. It was just a normal conversation but it hit me to the core. It's as if I was played at or he (another friend) was trying to persuade me to confess. Yes, I still don't have strong emotions for him. But I am asking myself already. That natural instinct to care, it's already there. I am just trying to evaluate if it is because we are friends or I see him as more than that. Yes, I'm afraid. This time, I don't want to make the same mistake again. I don't want to be hurt. I am afraid to risk it all. And funny how, as if he read my mind. He confidently said to me, that if I know of someone who might be interested in him, I should tell him. He's worth the risk. Gosh!

Is he really worth it? I know he's just playing games. And I'm tempted to play along. But there are so many things at stake. I don't want to make my life complicated. I just got over with a past love and I don't want to get through what I went through again.

Lord, help me. Guide me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment