Sunday, May 26, 2013

Picture Perfect

I had this picture taken with someone and I liked it a lot. It depicts a picture of a happy family. And how i wish to have mine someday. If only that picture can be real everyday, I'd be the happiest person. But then again, it's just a picture and I am not meant to be with that someone. 

I realized today that I am no good at hiding or keeping to myself what I feel. I guess I'm being unfair to my friends. I mean all the while, the thing that keeps coming out of my mouth and I keep talking about is RG. Yeah, I don't nourish the feeling. I don't even fight for it. But I just can't stop it. For these past few days, I just keep on laughing to hide the uncertainty I am feeling. I know I should be worried because anytime I might explode but then again I am not worried. This time, I don't want to allow any negativity to overpower me because I chose to love someone who can't love me back. 

Someday, I know, I'll have that perfect picture I've been dreaming of. In time. In HIS time.

No comments:

Post a Comment