Saturday, May 4, 2013

RG

I'll call him RG. No basis at all. Just pure product of imagination.

My head's not really working properly right now. I'm not used to drinking anymore and I think I had too much. I had no reason to drink. I just had fun. Or perhaps it was just a way for my brain to open up. Yeah, this I'm sure. I love him. But I don't have any intentions of telling or showing him. I'm not ready to take that risk. From what I heard him say today, it aggravated more the desire of not telling him. Yes, my feelings is not that strong yet. I know it can still be stopped. And I am opening my hearts to others. But it's there.

I am again in that same path of loving someone first. But I pray that I don't go through the same thing again.

RG is definitely someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment