Monday, July 29, 2013

Babe

Terms of endearment are so sweet. Even if it's so corny at times, can't deny that it gives one that kilig factor. Esp if it is use not out of habit. I saw a friend's post calling someone babe. My initial reaction was, ah ok, there could already be someone else. Until I noticed that it could have referred to a man. I felt weird at first but I let it pass until I had the chance to ask him. Wala ra ko nataranta but if it were a girl, for sure mataranta ko. Hahaha Not that I still feel the same but more like, I still want to be in the loop. I want to know who the next person whom he'll fall in love with as I was totally clueless of the last. I won't deny the fact that I still care. I don't want him to be in any way hurt.

I'm glad of the conversation we have had. Chill lang. And I'm glad that I was able to open up. After all, only a few people know about how I truly feel about RG.

Anyway, i'm excited for that moment to come when someone would call me the sweetest endearment there is. I may again be in a one-sided love situation but I am not giving up on love yet. I am not at all bitter. Someday, I know, that someone will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment