Thursday, July 25, 2013

Unimportant

Just the other day I posted on FB this, "Thank you for deliberately making me feel unimportant". I've had this feeling for quite a while now. I just exploded. Thus, the post. I don't blame the person for making me feel this. In the first place I can't demand care or affection from him. I'm just so stubborn . Perhaps, I just find it so unfair. If he can be so caring and thoughtful to others around us, why not me? Even at the level of friendship. Though I understand. He doesn't want me to give meaning to any affection he will show me. Thus, not giving me any affection at all. I just find it so weird.

I guess I just have to truly understand the way he is and how uncomfortable it is for him to not show he cares even if he really does. And I need to understand also how I feel and why I am going through this. I just feel so alone these days. My way of diverting my thoughts is reading Harry Potter. It feels like I am always left behind. Oh well.. I am confused. I'm so alone. I am not ok. But I can only rant about it here.

Oh well... On to my Harry Potter reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment