Thursday, July 4, 2013

Surprise!

I often say that I love surprises. Sweet surprises that is. There are just surprises that can alter your world so much that you end up confused and not know how to move forward. A big surprise came my way yesterday. Though I wasn't the one directly affected, it hit me bigtime. One, because it changes work structure. Second, i'll miss the person terribly. He'd be away for quite a while and maybe for good.
Though I know I have to eventually learn to let go, I just can't get over the fact that I'll be alone again. I mean, the one comfort that I don't want to lose is not going home to an empty place. It's a life that I dread. But then again, I need to understand that there's a WILL that's bigger and far greater than mine. I may not grasp it all now but hopefully soon I will. As a friend told me, someday, it'll all make sense.

I need to gather myself together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment