Friday, July 12, 2013

Positive

I have that tendency of being so overly dramatic over something I don't have control of. Most of the time I refuse to accept things esp those that are not in my favor. I admit that I got so overly disappointed over something. It was hard for me to accept that I have to be alone again. But after giving it much thought and with lots of prayers, I have come to terms with the fact that it was bound to happen. It just happened a little earlier than expected. 

I will miss him. I got used to waking up every morning knowing that he's just in the other room. I can sleep soundly at night knowing that I am not alone. I felt secured. But then again, I cannot hold him. I don't have that power. I don't have that right. He maybe someone whom I depended to for a while but that has just to stop. I need to be more independent.

Yes, I love him but I am not in love with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment