Saturday, August 10, 2013

He's Leaving

It's final. He's leaving. I didn't want  that day to come but I know it'll come eventually. In two days he'll be off to someplace. I know it's just near and I know that we'll see each other sooner. But still, it's different. I will go home to an empty place now. And as I often say, I dread the feeling.

For the past months I know we haven't been very ok. He was civil to me and as much as possible he only talks to me about work. It's all my doing. I fell in love with him. I wasn't able to control my feelings. But it's too late for the blame game now. It's just sad though. I became too attached to him that it'll create a big difference now that he'll be away. This is just temporary, I know. But a lot of great deal will happen in that temporary distance. Hahaha I'm getting nowhere with what I am writing. I guess it'll suffice to say that I am not ok. Yes. I don't dream a future with him. There's no possibility for that. I just don't feel good.

Oh well. I guess I just have to enjoy his company before he leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment