Tuesday, August 27, 2013

That Video Call

It really is different when you actually hear a person talk and see him move.  I'm glad that after a while  I had that chance to talk again and see him again. I was so thrilled that all I did initially was laugh and smile. There's no denying that I miss him.

I laughed at the very first question he asked me. He asked if I was in love with RG. I didn't answer it straight. I don't know. Even if I'm free to talk about it to him, I can't seem to find the answer. Perhaps, in my heart I know that I love RG but it just has to stop. I don't want to go through it all again. And yeah, I just want t to enjoy the feeling this time.

He asked me on what my plans are in the next two years. And I was struck by that because I didn't know what to say. I'm older than him but he seemed to planned out a lot more than I did. He knows what he wants and what he needs to do. Whereas I... I'm stuck. Not that I don't have a choice but I just chose to be where I am right now. Am I happy? I guess I am. I chose to be. Though I cannot yet say that I have fulfilled everything I aim for. I am at a status quo. I'll stay where I am for a while and make changes (better changes). And then I'll move on.

I'm really looking forward to spend time with my friend. We have a lot of things to talk about. There's a story that I didn't know and I want to know. Though it may be of the past already, it's something that I know can close chapters that were forcibly closed.

I wanted to joke last night about us. About us finding each other since we're both looking for a love life. But I realized that it wasn't something that can be joked about.

I'm just so thankful that despite all that had happened. Despite all my drama, we remained friends.  And we continue to be.

Thank you my dear friend. After all, you really are my BO's Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment