Thursday, August 29, 2013

Seeing Him

I didn't say much about it but I was so excited to see RG. I did look forward to this business trip because I'll see him. Though he did not stay long as I wanted him to stay, at least he stayed. It has been almost a month since his deployment and it felt like forever because no matter how I deny it, I missed him. I terribly missed him. I wasn't even conscious anymore of the fact that I ran into him to hug him. It was nothing to him of course, but I don't care. I'm happy to have spent time with him, no matter how short it was. I was able to convinced him to stay last night even it would mean that he'll travel very early today.

I just missed his company. I love him, there's no denying that. But then again, I know I cannot tell it to him. I know he wanted me to reveal it to him. His testing waters, he said. And I was being safe. But that's that. I cannot risk it. I cannot risk the friendship.

All is well between us. I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment