Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Adik Ko

Sometimes I really have that tendency to be overly dramatic. Of course I don't do it on purpose. It just happens naturally. I know it is something that I need to work on because it affects my relationship with people. I admit that I am a jealous person. And it is a work in progress for me to address that nature.

Somewhere along the way though, I fail in my attempt to overcome it. I don't openly tell people that I am jealous. I keep it to myself. Just that, if you keep something it will eventually come out. And once it comes out, boom! It becomes koko krunch ( corny. Not sure even of the spelling. Boo.)

I did something crazy last night. And I was called selfish because of it. Perhaps I am. Perhaps I am just so crazy to not talk about how I truly feel. Perhaps I am crazy to want to spend time with people because I miss their company.

I actually don't care if people laugh at me because of the way I act. They can laugh all they want. But what I do care about is I don't push the people (I love) away because of my unusual way of showing that I care and love them.

I don't want to be selfish. And I am not.


No comments:

Post a Comment