Friday, March 21, 2014

Loss,Lose,Loose,Lost?

There are times that the mind cannot process what it is supposed to because of a lot of things going on. To a point of not being able to figure out even the simplest of spellings. And for several days now, I am into that kind of situation. And I haven't figured out the spelling yet. Quite a shame actually.

I'm certainly not ok. And being in this sad place doesn't help. And the place I am going back to is a place that isn't happy either. That's why I can't wait to be home. I can't wait to hug my parents, sleep beside them, play with my dogs, sleep in my room, eat Mama's cooking, have Papa clean my shoes, etc. I am just so looking forward to going home.

In the years that I've been working away from home, this is the saddest I've been. It's not because of work pressures. I've been through worst. It's probably because I feel so alone. And I dread that feeling.

:(




No comments:

Post a Comment