Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Year That Was

A few hours from now it'll be 2015. And I should be done with my introspecting right now. Haha But I am not. I am still halfway though I am not really sure when to end. What I know is I want to see how my 2014 was for 2015 to be a better year.

While browsing old blog entries, I saw that I set 14 guide points for 2014. I easily forgot about those because it wasn't even halfway through the year, I had several challenges already. I even wrote a very long entry to express my sentiments for the first 5/6 of the year. And who would have thought after writing that, I will be subjected to more challenges.

As what I've shared during our Leadership Training, most of the things that happened to me in 2014 were powerful moments that molded me to be me today. I knew myself more and have come to accept my weaknesses.

I still have a long way to go. I still have to improve on being more positive. I still have to improve on not being very jealous. And I still have to improve on my relationship with people and with Him.

I believe and I claim that in 2015, I'll get there.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment