Friday, November 23, 2012

Grabeh ka Papha!


Now this.

This was my revelation. I guess by this time he already knows how I feel. 

See, from the start I knew how this will all end. But I was so stubborn to listen to my mind. And look where it has gotten me. But then again, no regrets. Hahaha


Grabeh ka Papha!
October 18, 2009
byang1011.multiply.com


for the past two years i protected my heart from any threat of possible heartache because i am not that strong anymore to face another  and i was successful (i think) because i was not heartbroken since then. though i have totally disregarded the whole idea of being in love. of falling in love.

but unexpectedly, something happened to my heart. for whatever reason it just started to fall for someone i didn't expect to fall for. no matter how i reason with my heart it just wouldn't stop. it is as if i have overprotected my heart for the past years that it wants to get out already of whatever kind of protection i covered it with.

and i am worried because i know from the start that this would be another unrequited love. and this is what i had been avoiding. i cannot anymore carry the pain of loving someone and not being loved in return. i may say that it is ok, that i won't and i don't expect anything, that i would just love him in silence...it still would hurt in the process. again, i cannot anymore carry the pain. my heart is very much wounded already.

the feeling is not that strong yet but it is getting there. i am just glad that i'll have a few days to get away from everything and reason with my heart in silence, in peace. i really have to stop this because (as much as i don't want to think or believe so) loving him would be the craziest thing i will ever do

No comments:

Post a Comment