Monday, November 26, 2012

Moon

There was a time that I was so inspired with writing poems. Though I don't know if those I've written will qualify but still, I am just glad that I tried.


Moon
Poem compilation
April 11, 2004


it is late
i can't sleep
i sit by the window
playing songs of the heart
the moon's so bright
thin layer's of clouds on the sky
a teardrop fell
then came another
in split seconds, tears are already falling
i am crying
still a smile on my face
 a memory of you flashes back
sweet roses, sweet kisses
underneath the moonlit sky
talking, sharing words of love
never seem to fade
yet will only be a memory 
of once a you and me


it is late
i need to sleep
tomorrow's another day
songs will be played
the moon will be brighter, i hope
clouds would be as beautiful
a teardrop will surely fall
but it has to end there
i have to stop crying
my smile will always be there
create new memories
sweet togetherness, sweet caresses
on a brand new day
doing wonderful things for love
that cannot fade
it is sad that you'll just be a memory
there's no more you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment