Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thank You

I thought this process would be as hard as I thought it would be. I thought it would take me a long while to get over with the pain. But I thought wrong. i don't know if it is because of age or because of who the person is or because of how deep the love is or because of how deep the friendship is. But whatever the reason maybe, I am just glad that I can smile and laugh truthfully. 

The conversation really did help a lot. I know, that despite all my drama, I can't and I won't let him be out of my life. Because first and foremost, he is a dear friend. AGAIN, I won't let this "feeling" get in the way.

So to you my dear friend, thank you. 
     Thank you for listening and not passing on judgment.
     Thank you for saying that there is nothing wrong with me. I really needed that.
     Thank you for making me smile and laugh again. 
     Thank you for the honesty.
     Thank you for the sweet little gestures.
     Thank you for asking how I am.
     Thank you for not getting tired of my drama.
     Thank you for giving me my two sleeping buddies.
     Thank you for the apology but more so thank you for the appreciation. 
     Thank you for being there. 

      I am just so thankful that I can be honest with you. That even if you were put on a bad light because of what I said and went through, you didn't "walked away".

And to quote that card you gave, "thanks not only for the big things but also for the thirty-two million little things"

:D





No comments:

Post a Comment