Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Worth Your Time

I came across a quote which can be summarized as "If he cares, then he'll call. If not, then you are not worth his time." I laughed after reading this. I think this is particularly true. I'm so pathetic to be actually writing about him again. But to be honest, this is my way of coping and truly understanding. Or maybe just to get my mind off other things. I am just so stressed today. The day didn't start out right. How can others not be professional? Yeah, we are a young team but we are not dumb. Why can't they not take everything personally? This is just work. I am just glad I did not snap earlier. I'm sad though that I wasn't able to defend a colleague. I was so pissed that I diverted my attention in an instant. I didn't listen to the discussion anymore.

What I realized today, it helped that I am a product of Jesuit Education, a product of Xavier University. It really spelled the difference on how I deal with things.

Hayyys...

No comments:

Post a Comment