Friday, March 29, 2013

Bakit Ka Hindi Crush Ng Crush Mo?

I promised to do a lot of introspecting during this long weekend. However, I can't focused that much because I do a lot of house chores being that there is no househelp. But in the spirit of proactiveness, despite doing a lot, I inserted this aim of mine. The best thing I could do is read while being our store's tindera. The book of my choice, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo by THE Ramon Bautista. Actually, I already read the book. But I opted to read it again because the first time, I was so in denial of everything that was written. I didn't take his words seriously.

The book was written to answer questions commonly asked by those whose love are unrequited. When to draw the line between love and friendship? When to fight and not to? When to risk it all? And a lot of other things. The questions were not written the way I stated it, but somehow it can be summed up to those.

I did not read the entire book again. I skipped some parts, parts which I believe I still remember. I can't help but laugh at what was written. The book itself is funny but I laughed more at how true the contents were. How I can relate to all that was written. On how similar I was to the characters mentioned. It's comforting to know that I am not the only one who went through all those things. There are others who have been through worse yet they have survived. And it makes me feel that after all, I am always left with a choice. In the end it is I who decide on what shall I do with my life.

What I realize, despite all my childish ways, I have grown. I have mature. I take things the way I should. I loved though I may not have been loved in return or the same way. I will still love. And someday, I know I will love and be loved.

So I don't bother myself with the above question anymore. I get that no matter how hard you try, if the person doesn't like you or love you, they never will. So why bother? Instead of focusing my energy to things I cannot control, I might as well do better to those that I can.

Bakit nga ba hindi ako crush ng crush ko? Ewan ko, tanong mo sa kanya? :P ahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment