Thursday, March 28, 2013

You Gotta Work It Out

There are things that I am really so lazy about. Things that would really take a lot of convincing before I'd do. Things that I'd rather pray for a miracle to happen than actually take action for it to happen. I will not enumerate those things though because if I do I will just magnify the laziness. :P

But of course, I know, miracles don't just happen. You have to take action for them to happen. And slowly I am taking actions. Perhaps, I already took a lot of lazying around and now it's time for me to work on the things that I want. Take control of those I can control.

This Holy Week, I aim to take reflections. And hopefully, at the end of this, I can bring a better me to my team, and to society.

As my friend told me earlier, I gotta work it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment