Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Call

Before I left for Palawan, I did something I didn't expect I would do. It was unplanned and the urge just came out of nowhere. Perhaps it was because the night before I felt like I was going to die. I called him. I didn't have any particular thing to say. I didn't even have anything in particular to ask. I just miss him. I miss talking to him. I even miss writing to him. I know I am in the cycle of a never-ending reasoning with myself. What I did wasn't wrong but I wasn't supposed to do that. But I was glad I did that. At least I got to know how he has been.

I wouldn't deny that I still hope that he cares. That one day he'll call for no reason except that he misses me. Crazy, right? But then I realized, why would I stop hoping? Why would I stop caring? Why would I stop loving him just because he can't feel the same way? At least, I am not not praying for him to have a bad relationship with his girlfriend. Hahaha Which I will never do. And it never crossed my mind. 

Again, it hurts that he can't love me the same way. But I am not gonna torture myself  by suppressing whatever it is that I feel. As a lesson from our Sales conference, it is time for me to break free to break through big time. Meaning, I allow myself to express whatever I feel so I can truly break free and finally open my heart for a new love.

I just am glad I called him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment