Sunday, April 28, 2013

Offended Not

I learned of something unexpected last night. I didn't see that coming. Sometimes you just feel that something bad is going on with a friend, and you worry. I wasn't offended that he didn't tell me and didn't reach out to me. I understand that. Sometimes, to just let our feelings out and for us to be ok, we need not confide with a friend. What he went through wasn't easy. And it's very evident with his posts and even though he may say that he was over it already, the aftermath shows that he still isn't. He definitely needs a break for him to move forward completely.

I worry about him. It's bad enough that you got your heart broken. Worse, you don't have your family with you. I pray that he'll get through this phase soon. As he said, he's been acting weird.

I still care for you my friend. I care. Trust me. I know that you know that you can count on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment