Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Say Something (I'm Giving Up on You)

Because it's a holiday and I am too lazy to go out or do chores, I just stayed in my room and watched Vampire diaries. Thanks to brad for downloading the latest episodes. I must have forgotten the last episode I saw. Or perhaps I missed an episode or two. I was surprised to know that Elena broke up with Damon. You see, I've always been a fan of their love story. It's not perfect but they always find ways to make it work (even if they are already on the verge of giving up). I would learn later on though that it wasn't really Elena who broke up with Damon. It was Katherine disguised as Elena. What is not surprising is the way Damon reacted to the break-up. He was shattered (who wouldn't be?) and went back to being the crazy person that he was before he fell in love with Elena and Elena loved her in return. Anyway, with the last episode I saw, they got back together with Elena not anymore under Katherine's influence. Their love is that strong.

I used to fantasized having that same kind of story. That being, having a love so great that it can conquer whatever obstacle there is. And I believe that I can have that someday.

Oh, why the title? It was a background song for a Delena moment. It's a sad song. And I don't know why my heart aches everytime I listen to it. It's currently on repeat.

Here's the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment