Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wala Lang 5

IN YOU

I long have waited for a love
A love that would equal the love I have
Then one summer day you came
Looking so cute in that badminton game
It all started with a smile
Then we talked for quite a while
When it was time to say goodbye
You asked if you could always drop by
From that time on
I have never been on my own
You were always there
To share a love so dear
In you I've found what I've been waiting for
I would not want to ask for more

Byang
1 April 2004


I would not anymore expound on the subject. :)

I'd like to share though a song that I first heard of today. All of me by John Legend.  Thanks to Paolo's post. I got intrigued with the song and searched for it. Loved it in an instant. And it's currently on repeat.

Few of my fave lines:

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

No comments:

Post a Comment