Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wala Lang 3

Just Thinking

Lying on my bed, I think of you
   the sweet smell that soothes me
   the smile that thrills me
   the look that melts me
You just don't now what you do to me

 Everytime you're near
    It's as if heaven is within reach
Everytime I hear your voice
    It's as if angels are singing
Everytime I look into your eyes
    It's as if I see one great love

Yes! It is so great to feel this way
     But will I forever lie on my bed
       and just think of you?
Or will you tell me 
      that you feel the same way too?

Byang
30 March 2004

Hahahaha I must have been in love when I wrote the poems in this compilation. I can't help but laugh. 
I'm thinking of someone while writing this one. I am not sure if he is thinking of me too. I just hope. I can just imagine him talking to me. I miss his voice. I miss his smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment