Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wala Lang 2

To A Friend

I hide in this big mask
Trying to fight the feelings I have
For you who is sweet and nice
Friendship with you is far more important
So this feeling I will keep inside
I may be hurt everytime you're with her
But I'm trying my best just to stand still
The love I have for you will always be there
Everyday it grows and it grows stronger
I do have the courage to say this
If these were for someone else
But to you my friend I can't
I know that all you can give me is friendship
I long have accepted that fact
Though I am hiding in this big mask
My love for you just couldn't be denied
You may already have noticed it
Though you are just trying to ignore it
I admit that I am loving you this much
And this much I'll just forever keep inside....

Byang - 29 March 2004

It isn't a secret that I fell in love with friends. There are those that I openly told the person (risking the friendship). And there are those that I didn't. And it is no secret that these "love" caused me heartaches because they weren't reciprocated. But I am already past that. I believe that those were necessary pain for me to learn, to grow, and be ready when  my one true love comes. 
If I'll be asked why I took the risk for some  and didn't for the others. Simple, because those risks were worth taking. The people involved were worth the risk.




No comments:

Post a Comment