Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Disappointed

There are things that I really find hard to let go. I don't easily get disappointed. If I do, I try as much to understand the situation and know where the other party is coming from. So if I have a difficulty letting go, I must be really really disappointed.

There was one particular incident last week that caused me to raise my eyebrows. And that even until yesterday I wasn't in the mood to talk to the people involved. As a company we pride ourselves to advise people on communication but we fail to follow the same. Perhaps the people here are just so passive when reading email correspondences. And even fail to understand phone conversations. Oh well, you really can't do something if the problem is one's attitude. 

I acknowledge that I was being difficult with this specific issue. But at least I told my boss about how I felt. We can never grow as individuals and as a company if there's a general consensus on mediocrity.

I guess this is a good self - reminder too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment