Friday, August 22, 2014

Selling Me

I went home at 5 am today. I did not plan this esp that I had a client meeting at 10. But the heavy rains didn't allow me to go home earlier.

It has been a while since I had a drinking session with the group. I'll be away for awhile that's why I agreed. I went beyond limit and I was drunk and did some crazy stuff that I had to apologize and clear some things out after.

A 66-yr old foreigner joined us. I am not sure if my friends would remember but they actually sold me to the person. I wasn't in any way offended. I am not interested with the person. I just found it amusing. My friends are really really desperate about my dating life. Haha Matchmaking me to a guy older than my father means that I am really a red flag for them. And believing that I would go for that person makes the flag double. I don't know if they can still remember what they did.

Oh well. Hahaha I can't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment