Saturday, August 16, 2014

Prince

I'm often told that I should hurry love because I am not getting any younger anymore. I'll be 30 this year. I can agree with them but I can also not.

I am already pass that stage of desperation. Of questioning why I am not quite successful in this particular aspect of my life. While my friends are already busy with marriage and kids, I am yet to start with relationhips. Again, I already have accepted that there will be really be someone meant for me. And yes, I pray about it.

Someone came, problem is, ours is a big case of bad timing. No need to elaborate. That's why I cried my heart out while watching she's dating the gangster. Timing is indeed a bitch in our case.

I understand though. I cannot force things esp those I cannot control. I can only pray.

I told that someone that I am not in a hurry. I just know who I want. And I don't care if I break the norms. Who says women can't pursue men?

But the again, I am factoring in the considerations he made. I can care. I can love. I can. But I can only do as much as I am allowed to.

My prince, I may have needed t-ice's power to talk to you that night, I'm happy that we talked. And yes, I remember everything that we talked about. I trust your words. And yes, I am still hoping for some miracle to happen. That you eventually change your mind. And give us another chance.

'Til next time! My heart is at peace. I don't regret going after you to get that hug. It was therapeutic. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment