Monday, April 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

I was so moved by that workshop a few weeks ago that I promised myself not to wait until my dying days to do those things mentioned. I went home for the holy week. I did that to be able to save. However, I spent even beyond my budget. Out of nowhere, I just decided to gather my relatives and close family friends on Easter. It's a thanksgiving celebration, which was 2 mos overdue. Thanksgiving for the promotion I had. I couldn't celebrate here in Cebu because, I know, not everyone is happy and supportive of what I accomplished. So I celebrated it at home.

I am happy to have celebrated it. It's not always that I get to gather all the significant people in my life. Especially those who have been there from the start. People who have witnessed all my highs and lows. People who are always looking forward to what's next in my life. People, who always believed in me.

I am not a very expressive person. I don't often say my appreciation. I hope with the little celebration I had yesterday, they felt my appreciation.

Thank you Lord for the continuous blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment