Thursday, June 13, 2013

Alcoholic

One thing that I really don't want to be is an alcoholic. Ever since, I am not a fan of alcohol. But yes, I do drink once in a while as a show of respect during night out with friends. The other night, we had this instantaneous drinking session because it's holiday the next day. And I was really psyche to drink because I was so disappointed with the Game Night results. Imagine, our team didn't even score. Gosh, talk about worse. Anyway, I gave my word to drink a set (6 bottles) and my limit is just 3. I kept my word, so i ended up drunk. Oh well, not so drunk because I slept. They were all so busy, so I slept. Haha

One thing about that night though that I can't forget is how I was able to control my emotions. In a typical me-drunk scenario, I let all my emotions out esp if I am going thru something. Maybe I've changed. Maybe I now know better. Yeah, disappointments shouldn't be an excuse for me to drink. To drink hard for that matter. But at least now I know how to control my emotions. I revealed a secret that night to someone. And I did that on purpose. I want to create the impression that I trust people cause I also want them to trust me. It maybe too much to handle for that person but at least she knows already.

I learning. I'm growing. I'm more mature. I know how to control my emotions whether drunk or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment