Monday, June 3, 2013

The Case of the Deactivated Facebook Account

I didn't have time to browse thru fb this morning because I was so busy with work. It was just a few hours ago that I noticed that he wasn't on fb anymore. I noticed because he wasn't on the list of people I frequently chat with. Then I checked and confirmed it with a friend. So , he posted that he would deactivate. For what reasons, something to do with people posting nonsense.

The big question now is, am I affected? Am I saddened? To be honest, at first I just thought it was weird. It just sinked in now that the slightest possible way to communicate is eradicated. I'm sad. Fb was the easiest way to communicate with him. And our communication isn't even frequent. Yeah, there's viber and even we chat or skype even. But then again, we don't communicate through these anymore. If I call or message he doesn't reply. I'm saddened by this. Even if I understand that people can move on with their lives and not look back. Even if I understand that he chose to move forward without bringing me in his new circle. Even if I understand that he chose to forget about me or disregard me. Even if I understand, it is still sad and it still hurts.

Oh well, I need to move forward with my life too. But I choose not to disregard him. He is still my friend. And we may not talk and we might not see each other anymore, I know he has a place in my heart and I know I will still care.

I just hope he is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment